Home - About Us
- Adult Education Spring 2015 Schedule
- Fergus County Spelling Bee winners announced
- Local student named Montana National Geo State Bee semifinalist
- Lewis and Clark announces spelling bee participants and winners
- Third grade students were "Feelin' Good"
- Lewis and Clark students enjoy winter activities
- Garfield School receives $500 grant from ExxonMobil Educational Alliance
- Construction Academy doubles in size
2015 FFA Alumni Mechanics Contest Results
Congratulations to the Ruby Valley FFA Mechanics Team who won the senior division of the 2015 Fergus FFA Alumni Mechanics Contest on Saturday, January 31, 2015 at Fergus High School. The Joliet FFA Mechanics Team won our second place trophy with member Noah Grewell winning the individual championship this year. Fergus High was not only the hosting team for the competition but also showed their strength by having two teams place in the top five of the senior division (third and fifth place). In the junior division, the team competition was won by the Huntley Project Mechanics Team and the champion individual was Ryan Roberts of Laurel FFA.
This years competition was the 28th year of the Fergus FFA Alumni's Mechanics Contest here in Lewistown. We are indebted to our Alumni's drive and dedication in making these contests successful year in and year out. We are also indebted to our many sponsors who donate over 100 different participant awards. Thanks also to all participating FFA Chapters and their members.
Our mechanics contest participants are tested in 10 or 11 different categories covering different aspects of agricultural mechanics. Team scores determined from the sum of the top three individual scores of each four member team. Awards and prizes will be provided for top team scores and top individual scores in both divisions.
Final results for this years contest are listed below.