Home - About Us
- SIXTH GRADE TEACHER
- KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
- Adult Education Spring 2015 Schedule
- Fergus County Spelling Bee winners announced
- Garfield School receives $500 grant from ExxonMobil Educational Alliance
- Fergus FCCLA chapter joins 'Together' during National FCCLA week
- Fergus High blows away science competitors
- Graduation does matter at FHS
Adult Education Spring 2015 Schedule
The Spring 2015 Adult Education Schedule is available now!
From golf to fly fishing and cooking, there's an Adult Education course for everyone!
Registration begins Monday, March 16, 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m. and continues throughout spring quarter. Registration will remain open until each class is filled. Participants may phone in to register for classes and fees may be mailed in, if necessary. No registration will be accepted prior to 12:00 noon, March 16. These classes are for adults, 16 years of age and older; please inquire as some exceptions may apply.
Tuition is due at registration. Make checks payable to CMEC (Central Montana Education Center). Fees may be mailed to Central Montana Education Center, PO Box 1144, Lewistown, MT 59457. In some cases there are additional fees for supplies.